Location & Times
Where We Meet:
Sunday’s at 8:30am, 10am, & 11:30am
What to Expect on Sunday
Checking out a church for the first time can make people a little anxious. What do we wear? Will I feel welcome? Where do we go? Will my children be safe? Will I be able to find an escape route if I don’t like it?
To ease your mind a bit, here’s what you can expect:
- River Valley has a casual atmosphere meaning feel free to wear t-shirt, jeans, shorts and even flip flops.
- When you pull into the parking lot you will see signs that say “Welcome” with our River Valley logo on them. They line the walk way so you know which direction to go.
- As you get closer to the building, a couple nice people will greet you with a smile and a handshake.
- Once inside the building there will be a table with a gift bag just for you! Please take one.
- Around this table will be another friendly face that can show you where to take your children (if you have any and want to drop them off). This person can also show you where the worship service takes place and point you to a table with coffee and donuts.
- On your way into the worship center you will receive our church bulletin with announcements, a place for sermon note taking, and ‘next steps’ that prepare you for what to do with the message AND equip you for a Community Group if you find that you want to plug in more. Also in the bulletin you will see a “Connection Card” that you can fill out to let us know you were here. Don’t worry, we won’t send spam, we just simply want to communicate that we’re glad you came.
- After the service, on your way out, swing by our Connections Room. Our hope is that if you enjoy the church, we can get you plugged in right away. From Community Groups to Ministry Opportunities you will be able to connect with other people in the church and experience the joy of friendship, fellowship, and serving.
Once again, thanks for coming to River Valley Christian Fellowship. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to ask!